As I lost all my posts I am trying to redo some of them, one being my bucket list but what on earth did I have on it? I think back to last year then realise that the things I am remembering are from the year before as 2020 not a lot happened for anyone apart from Covid. I live in hope that once we have all had our second vaccination things might get easier but then there could always be a new variant that will just set us back again. We all need something to look forward to and that is why I thought about my bucket list.
My Bucket List
- The one thing that has been on it for years but I still have not done it, is to travel around Italy in my camper for at least 6 months. I am not brave enough to do it by myself so finding someone that could be away that long is hard.
- To go on a cruise.
- Travel back to Australia and see all the places that I lived.
- Have a book published, writing a best seller, seeing it in Waterstones window.
- Go to Scotland and Southern Ireland but not in the winter.
- Go shopping in New York.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Have a beach party.
- Have a meal in The Ivy, London.
- Own a designer bag and shoes.
- Get a tiny tattoo.
- Have belly button pierced.
Have you thought about a bucket list and what would be on yours?